A Formatter is responsible for :
- Storing a Project and all of its contents for later usage, and/or
- Creating a Project and all of its contents.
Formatter will always be available for storing/creating
projects under the internal PiTiVi project file format.
Formatters can be provided through plugins.
A non-exhaustive list of potential
- AAF, used by FCP, Avid, ...
- Application specific formats for Cinelerra, kino, kdenlive, ...
- Application specific formats for FCP, Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, ...
- Online storages
Formatter can provide its own type of ObjectFactory provided it is a
subclass of a known valid ObjectFactory (SourceFactory,
The results of the search are