0.11.3 Release : Paella Cubana
The PiTiVi team is proud to announce the fourth release in the unstable 0.11 PiTiVi series.
This release series is not intended to be production-ready, but instead to allow users to try more often new features that will be available in the next stable series.
The developers will not be held accountable for any work lost, flooding or war caused by this unstable series.
Features of this release
- Remove usage of gobject as much as possible from non-ui components
- Make smarter choices about audio/video sinks
- Fix issues with seeking in ruler/viewer
- general pylint cleanup
- Picture support in the timeline
- Improve viewer for proper Display Aspect Ratio
- Timeline : Unlink-ing sources is now possible
- Fix some issues when using very long sources
- SourceList now detachable from main window
- Now requires GNonLin 0.10.10 and python >= 2.5
- 535374 : missing pitivi-sound.png
- 557998 : Runtime checks for goocanvas done too late
- 560150 : Error when clicking on nothing
- 560330 : Pitivi don't import any video (python trouble)
- 560844 : timecode is incorrectly displayed
- 560850 : font homogeneity
- 563444 : Render dialog's filename request dialog has buttons reversed
- gstreamer >= 0.10.14
- gst-python >= 0.10.6
- gnonlin >= 0.10.10
- pygtk >= 2.8.0
- Python >= 2.5
- python setuptools
- pygoocanvas (http://live.gnome.org/GooCanvas)
- dbus and HAL for capture support
- Edward Hervey
- Brandon Lewis
- Alessandro Decina
PiTiVi source tarballs are available on gnome FTP: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/pitivi/0.11/
See the website for distribution-specific packages.
Information and Feedback
- Information for users and developers can be found on the PiTiVi website : http://www.pitivi.org/
- Comments and feedback are welcome.
- Mailing-list : firstname.lastname@example.org
- PiTiVi bug-tracker : http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=pitivi
The results of the search are